Rarible Multichain Protocol is a decentralized toolset that simplifies the way developers can work with NFTs. Protocol builds an abstraction layer for several blockchains and isolates the developer from their specifics with Multichain SDK.
Rarible Multichain SDK is fully blockchain-agnostic. You can find a list of supported blockchains on our Features page.
How to start¶
- Read Getting Started guide to learn how to Install Multichain SDK, mint your first NFT and put it on sale
- Get better understanding of Rarible Multichain Protocol with Protocol Overview Chapter
- Learn how to use SDK with our Reference
- Try using our API
- Review successful cases from our partners using Rarible Multichain Protocol in Use Cases section
- Try to look on fully functional Example Application
If you still have questions, join open discussion on Community Resources.